Tuesday, October 18, 2011

RICHHART TACO'S

Last night i made dinner for the first time for the family. And first time since i have lived in Texas. I got a Awesome recipie from one of my Richhart Cousin's Diana.
For Taco's - and you say Taco's? it's not Hard. It's not just any regular Taco's it's a family recipie for SUPER YUMMY TACO'S. I think they turned out well. And i was so Excited to be able to cook for my soon to be family. Everyone loved it! I did miss a couple of things. awww well maybe next time. I didn't forget any of the ingredients for the taco's. Just like some sides to go along with it.

However when i was shopping yesterday i did get a "big" package of corn tortilla's. Which we have a ton left over and can use maybe for tortilla soup.

I want to share this recipie with all of you!!!


"RICHHART TACO'S" :



Fry your own Corn Tortilla's

or use Flour Tortilla's

Hamburger cooked with an onion with some salt and pepper. Drain the oil.

Shreaded Cheese

Shreaded Lettuce

Diced Tomatoes

Sauce: 2 8oz. cans Hunts Tomato Sauce, diced onion, 1 tsp. Chili Powder, 2 bay leaves. Simmer on low for 1 hour.

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so YUMMY!!!! Makes me want one right now! I might just have to make this for dinner tonight! :) Thanks for sharing all your recipes!

    ReplyDelete